• *20 per box
• *Color: White
• *High-grade materials used
• *High efficient flitration
• *Optimal comfort
• *FDA CE ISO 13485: 2016
1. Place mask carefully to cover mouth and nose and tie securely to minimize any gaps between face and mask.
2. While in use, avoid touching the mask, especially the sides facing outwards. The filtered bacteria and viruses are mostly resting in these areas.
1. Remove the mask by using the appropriate technique (i.e. do not touch the front but remove the lace or ear loop from behind).
2. Replace mask with a new, clean, dry mask as soon as they become damp/humid.